HIGH-GRADE GOLD DISCOVERY IN B.C.
- Shovelnose Discovery hole intersected 17.70 metres of 24.50 g/t Au and 107.92 g/t Ag at South Zone in 2018
- 2022 Highest Grade Gold-Silver Intercept drilled on the property ever: 23.03 metres of 37.24 g/t Au and 209.52 g/t Ag at FMN Zone
- 2023 at surface bonanza grade Franz zone hole intersected 12.00 metres of 39.42 g/t Au and 51.81 g/t Ag
- Vein Zone 1 extends ~4km of strike length with an initial maiden resource at the South Zone: 841,000 Indicated ounces at 2.47 G/T gold equivalent & 277,000 Inferred ounces at 0.94 G/T gold equivalent.
- 95% Gold and 96% Silver recoveries in preliminary metallurgical test results, mineralization is non-refractory and amenable to recovery by a standard industry process flowsheet.
- Commencing Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) on the South Zone resource. Underground Mining Scenario.
- Additional discoveries along the Vein Zone 1 trend include the FMN & Franz Zones
- Majority of the property remains underexplored
LOCATED OFF MAJOR HIGHWAY
The Shovelnose property is situated off a major highway, in close proximity to power, rail, large producing mines, and within commuting distance from the city of Merritt, which translates into low cost exploration.
100% OWNED 37,000 HA LAND POSITION
Shovelnose model to be applied across entire land package on the prospective Spences Bridge Gold Belt (SBGB)
SHAREHOLDER ALIGNMENT: INSIDER’S OWN 24%
Track record of development and exploration success